Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Haven't Cooked Much Lately

Been too busy with trying to do midterms, assignments and wade through legal crap to cook much, but I did cook last night. You may already know from my blog that I cooked shrimp scampi again last night. I noticed the lack of vegetables, and it got me wondering what shrimp scampi would taste like on a bed of grilled squash and zuccini, or nested on top of a pile of spagetti squash. I'll have to try it soon (if I can figure out how to COOK spagetti squash) and let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Suze said...

Spaghetti squash is easy: just cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, put the halves face=down in a little water, and bake at 350 until done. Takes 30 min? 40 min? When you scoop the flesh out, it's all spaghetti-like and fun.